At Amco Management we understand that not every landlord is looking for the same level of support on their property, that's why we deliver three options to meet your letting and management needs:
The let only package includes a free rental assessment to ensure you’re achieving the best rents for your property. Full marketing of the property across property portals including – Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Properties & our own website. Following the successful advertising of your property our team will conduct the tenant interview and selection and right – to – rent process – including ID checks, employment/ affordability checks and previous landlord referencing. The package includes an up to date EPC certificate and the preparation of the tenancy agreement. At AMCO Management we are confident we will find a suitable tenant for your property and offer a no let no fee policy so you can list your property with us with confidence you’ve partnered with the right agency.
Let with Check In:
For our Let with Check In package you will receive all of the above and the following:
AMCO Management will take the headache out of informing utilities and council tax by doing this on your behalf. You don’t have to sit on hold listening to an array of music choices wondering if you’ve been trapped in an elevator – let AMCO handle it for you.
Let & Fully Managed:
Our Let & Fully Managed package is the most popular amongst our landlords, you really can take the stress out of property management by allowing AMCO to take the reins. Within this package you will receive all of the above plus…
- Security Deposit held in the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)
- Rent collection
- Regular gas compliance auditing
- Tenant check out service
- We are here to arrange lease renewals and annual rent assessments to ensure you are receiving the correct rent return on your investment.
- You will receive monthly account statements and duplicate statements if required.
- Property maintenance managed by our internal Maintenance team, ensuring your property’s needs are met quickly and affordably. AMCO Management work with a team of approved contractors who hole the same high standards as we do, so you can be confident that all works will be completed to the standard you would expect.
- As a part of the maintenance service our team will conduct routine property visits, to assess the condition of your property throughout a tenancy.
- Although we hope you don’t need it our team is here to support you though any insurance claims or legal support in relation to your property.
To discuss your property management needs contact our office today on T: 0161 7733978.
A service to be proud of:
With over 30 years experience in property management we have built up a reputation and service to be proud of, when joining Amco Management as a new landlord you can rest assured your property is in safe hands.
Things we are proud of include:
Retention: our tenant retention currently stands at more than double the UK average. Meaning our tenants are amongst the happiest in the UK.
24/7: maintenance support. Amco Management work with a dedicated team of contractors, providing an out of hours support for those property emergencies.
Arrears: our dedicated team work closely with tenants to ensure any arrears are quickly managed and recovered. Only 3.11% arrears to turnover.
Amco Managements tenant retention is currently more than double the UK average